Join Hampton Jitney on our annual trip to Dover International Speedway to watch your favorite drivers battle in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. Dover International Speedway is know as the Monster Mile and challenges drivers for 400 laps on its one-mile, high banked, concrete track. Purchase tickets today for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in Dover on Sunday, October 2, 2016. Your racing day package will get you to Dover Downs with time to try your luck in their casino. Also included is an Allison Grand Stand ticket on the front stretch, round trip transportation, on-board attendant with light snack service. Race and Transportation Package Price: $169.00 per passenger. Make your online reservations here.
You can pick up the coach at any one of the following locations:
- 4:00am - Southampton - 395 County Road 39A (Hampton Jitney's facility)
- 4:30am - Riverhead/Calverton - Hampton Jitney Terminal - 253 Edwards Avenue, Calverton
- 4:45am - Farmingville - Park & Ride between Hess & Applebee's at exit 63 off the LIE
- 5:05am - Melville - Park & Ride @ exit 49 off the LIE
COACHES DEPART THE TRACK PROMPTLY, 45 MINUTES AFTER THE RACE ENDS, WHETHER OR NOT RETURNING PASSENGERS ARE ON BOARD.
HAMPTON JITNEY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAYS DUE TO WEATHER, TRAFFIC OR MECHANICAL FAILURES. EXTRA TIME HAS BEEN ALLOCATED IN THE SCHEDULE IN ORDER TO ACCOMMODATE POTENTIAL DELAYS. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR MISSING ITEMS. NO DRINKING ON BOARD.
- Due to the nature of this trip, full payment is due at the time of booking. Reservations are non-cancelable and refunds or credits will not be issued. For more information please call 631.283.4600 to speak with a reservations agent.
- Trip pick-up times have been adjusted to allow plenty of 'tail-gate' and 'shopping' time at the track.
- Race Packages purchased are fullly transferable, but non-refundable. Motor coaches leave the designated pickup points at the times indicated. We suggest that you arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Coaches depart on time, and a trip can-not be delayed awaiting passenger arrival.
- If an event is postponed due to weather or any other reason beyond our control,the coach will return home following such postponement or cancellation. No refunds will be given. Attendee's should retain their ticket stub for re-admission on the date the event is rescheduled. Hampton Jitney will not provide transportation to the re-scheduled event; you will be responsible for getting to the venue on the rain date.
- Should an event be postponed prior to the time of scheduled pick-ups, a full refund of the non-ticket/transportation portion of the purchase will be refunded. You will be responsible for getting to the venue on the rain date.
- Please note: Consumption of beer and other alcoholic beverages on-board the coach is prohibited.
Hampton Jitney Policy of Conduct:
We want all of our passengers to have the most enjoyable experience possible.
Hampton Jitney’s image is shaped not only by the performance of our motorcoaches
and employees, but by our passengers as well. Our goal is to provide each customer
with a safe, comfortable ride and a family-oriented atmosphere. To ensure that all
of our riders have a pleasant experience on our trips, each guest should be
considerate of others. Please keep your conversations at a respectful level,
and use of vulgar language is prohibited. Consumption of beer and other alcoholic
beverages on-board the coach is prohibited. Our employees will respond to complaints
of misconduct. Passengers who fail to comply with this policy after being warned
will be subject to being removed from the tour, and be ineligible for future
Hampton Jitney Trips.