Hampton Jitney has set up a special, early morning New York City departure, to accommodate Bridgehampton Half-Marathon participants and spectators.
For only $60.00 round trip, you can grab the Jitney from Manhattan or our Queens Airport Connection to Bridgehampton and return anytime during the Marathon weekend.
Package includes round trip Motorcoach Transportation Only.
Make your online reservations here.
You can pick up the eastbound coach at any one of the following locations:
- 5:00am: 96th Street - North side of 96th Street between 3rd and Lexington, closer to 3rd
- 5:10am: 77th Street - West side of Lexington at 77th Street
- 5:15am: 69th Street - West side of Lexington at 69th Street
- 5:20am: 59th Street - West side of Lexington at 59th Street
- 5:45am: 40th Street - South West corner of 40th Street at 3rd Avenue
- 6:05am: Queens Airport Connection - Airport connection passengers should take a cab from JFK or LaGuardia to our stop in Fresh Meadows, Queens, at the corner of 190th Street and the eastbound Service Road of the L.I.E. (Take L.I.E.to Exit 25 eastbound, follow the Service Road to the front of the AMC Loews Fresh Meadows 7 Theater).
Schedule your westbound return from the Hamptons:
- Bridgehampton - Our Bridgehampton westbound departure location is located in front of the Bridgehampton Historical Society on Main Street.
- Airport Connection - JFK or LaGuardia passengers disembark at Main Street and the westbound L.I.E. Service Road in Queens. (L.I.E. Exit 23 westbound). From this point, the airports are a short cab ride away. Approximate taxi fares are $20.00 to LaGuardia and $28.00 to JFK.
- Due to the nature of this trip, full payment is due at the time of booking. Reservations cannot be cancelled; refunds or credits will not be issued. For more information please call 631.283.4600 to speak with a reservations agent.